View Single Post
Old 09-06-12, 14:04   #1
online24
VIP & Santa Claus in Hiatus

online24 is just really niceonline24 is just really niceonline24 is just really niceonline24 is just really niceonline24 is just really nice

Awards Showcase
Bronze Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 2

Cellphone Samsung again rumored to be eyeing Nokia

Samsung again rumored to be eyeing Nokia

Although both companies declined comment, Samsung is allegedly interested in buying struggling phone maker Nokia.

Analysts were quick to shoot down the rumor. "Samsung is flying at the moment and it is hard to see what it would gain from buying Nokia," Ovum analyst Nick Dillon added.
"Any benefit it would gain from Nokia's patent portfolio or manufacturing facilities would likely be outweighed by the complexities of integrating the two companies."

Ben Wood, head of research at CCS Insight, noted: "This is Friday madness. I can't think of a rational reason why Samsung would want to buy Nokia at present."

Nokia, who used to be the top smartphone maker in the world by a long shot, has quickly seen its market share fall to almost zero.

The company has pinned any revival hopes on Windows Phone, partnering with Microsoft to create flagship devices.
Have a good day.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(PS.I love Fantasy and SciFi)
online24 is offline   Reply With Quote