View Single Post
Old 29-05-12, 22:15   #2
photostill
The Enigma

Thanked 1,524 Times in 928 Posts
photostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant future
Default Re: HTG Explains: What’s a Browser User Agent?

I used to love to run the Konquerer browser on Linux’s KDE desktop, simply because it sent the wrong user agent tags. In Konquerer browser, you could chose what every your heart desired in the line of browser identification and it would not matter to it. Where it would matter is to the website serving malware.

I once went to a XXX site, that sent me off on a page, accusing me of web hacking and saying I could dispute that by email. Right. These yoyos could not give me malware as the Linux would not accept it, they couldn't identify the browser to pass the correct version of the malware, and then they want me to provide them with an email address for spam? Hello.... Good luck with that.

You can help this site, by clicking on the link below to buy a Premium Account.
& Thank you for helping us. Click;

photostill is offline   Reply With Quote