View Single Post
Old 20-05-12, 02:37   #1
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Red Arrow Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Gets Married

Facebook Founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg Gets Married

Michael Convente, pnosker.com, May 19, 2012

In a surprise ceremony this afternoon, Mark Zuckerberg married his college sweetheart Priscilla Chan, who also attended Harvard during the time Zuckerberg was on campus. The super famous and now even more super wealthy leader of the social networking company updated his Facebook status to “married” this afternoon. A delightful picture of the couple together in wedding dress and suit was also posted by Zuckerberg to his Timeline wall.

The surprise ceremony comes just one day after Facebook went public by listing on the NASDAQ in a buzz-worthy but rather pedestrian IPO launch, which saw volume of over 500 million shares traded, only to finish up mere pennies above its initial listing price of $38. Nevertheless, despite the lack of a pop that would have been favored by investment firms and retail investors alike, Zuckerberg’s net worth still increased in the magnitude of billions of dollars yesterday. I think it’s safe to say that he has plenty for a romantic honeymoon.
END

Hmmmmm, well I hope he has a darn good nuptial agreement.....

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote