View Single Post
Old 19-05-12, 10:09   #1
online24
VIP & Santa Claus in Hiatus

online24 is just really niceonline24 is just really niceonline24 is just really niceonline24 is just really niceonline24 is just really nice

Awards Showcase
Bronze Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 2

No Icon Thumb drive-sized Android computer sells for $74

Written by James Delahunty @ 19 May 2012

Miniature Android 4.0 PC goes on sale.
Chinese retailers have started to list a miniature Android 4.0 computer for $74 a pop. Inside the plastic case - slightly larger than a USB thumb drive - is an AllWinner A10 single-core 1.5GHz ARM CPU, 512MB of RAM and a Mali 400 GPU.

It has a female HDMI port for connecting to a HDTV, and can output in 1080p. It has 4GB of flash storage and will take a microSD card up to 32GB in capacity.
It has WiFi 802.11b/g connectivity built-in, and can connect with a 2.4G wireless keyboard + fly mouse. It also has a USB 2.0/OTG port and USB 2.0 Host port.

ARM-based Linux platforms can be booted from microSD. It does not appear to be USB powered.

Similar micro-computers have been showing up in recent years. The FXI Tech Cotton Candy will start shipping next month.
It plugs directly into a HDMI port of a TV, has a dual-core processor and double the RAM. It will sell for $79.

Interesting in buying? : aliexpress.com
Have a good day.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(PS.I love Fantasy and SciFi)
online24 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to online24 For This Useful Post:
Al.Ternat (19-05-12), FreaknDavid (19-05-12), photostill (19-05-12)