View Single Post
Old 13-05-12, 04:22   #2
photostill
The Enigma

Thanked 1,524 Times in 928 Posts
photostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant future
Default Re: Dutch Judge is Corrupt -Ordered Pirate Bay Links Censored

I was just coming to post a slightly different version of this article only to find out my thunder was stolen. *smiles* Call me slow, it's been another of those days. All the same the response will still fit I think.

This sort of stuff is what I remember and laugh about when I see the copyright hawks out hollering but...but...piracy. When they are doing that, they always attempt to take the high moral road. Yet once out of the public spotlight, you could use a con-artist as the poster child they could look up to.

The claim that they are representing the artist becomes lost in the haze of real life actions. There is just example after example of blatant lying when comparing words of speech to action.

Once again, real life actions speak far louder than words. I have nothing to add that could damn the music industry with tales of malfeasance as well as this article lays it out.

You can help this site, by clicking on the link below to buy a Premium Account.
& Thank you for helping us. Click;

photostill is offline   Reply With Quote