View Single Post
Old 10-05-12, 22:43   #5
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: isoHunt Faces 2 Big Lawsuits- Message From the Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rsole View Post
It's funny which names you see popping up with official complaints and law suits in these dark times...Here are a couple of names you will recognise...

I have tried to inform you about this Ladybbird and a few other matters but for some strange reason you do not accept pm's from the "common folk"...
Well Rsole, there is a very good reason for that, today alone I had 57 pms to answer and many of them were so unnecessary as they contained questions or info, that could have been asked or posted on the forum, as you have done with this one.

I also still have 144 emails to deal with and all that is just a part of what I have to deal with today...... Ive tried to cut down the hours I spend on this site every day to under 15hrs, but in doing that I never seem to catch up. I do a lot of work with my staff and Tech Admins, behind the scenes which members are not aware of. I also do a lot of investigating every day to see how to improve and promote this site.

If I were to open up my pms to everyone, I might as well not bother to sleep. I dont consider any of my members as common folk..... Blocking the majority, unfortunately,,,,, is a necessity.

Thanks for the info you posted.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote