View Single Post
Old 05-05-12, 20:51   #1
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Another Torrent Site Has "Gone"

I have been reading that this site is reported gone
H33t.com

Here is one report;

Quote:
The popular torrent site H33t.com is “under fire.”

For reasons unknown, the site has been unresponsive for a few hours now.

TorrentFreak contacted the owner of the site for more details on the situation, but he has yet to reply.

As usual, we expect that the downtime is caused by a technical issue, but with sites being shut down left and right you can never be too sure.

As soon as we hear more about the situation at h33t.com we’ll post a short update here.
H33t is down and I have confirmed it here;

http://H33t.com Is Down -> Check if your website is up or down?

Quote:
It's not just you! http://H33t.com looks down from here.

I will update if I find out any more info.

However they have been down before in 2011 and January 2012, and have come back, but because of today's climate on torrents, it may be something more sinister.

A couple of months ago 230,872 torrents were being tracked on there, so it is quite big.

I have warned many times that torrent sites are risky to use now.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
photostill (05-05-12)