View Single Post
Old 03-05-12, 23:29   #2
photostill
The Enigma

Thanked 1,524 Times in 928 Posts
photostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant future
Default Re: Free Up Space in Gmail: 5 Ways to Reclaim Space

Interesting. Nice tute to have uncovered. I'm sure it will be of use to some, without a doubt.

Due to a couple of factors, I don't use email much anymore.

One of them is that my ISP doesn't provide an email service, they want to hand it off to Yahoo. The other one is that spam became so much of an issue in the day, I finally figured out the best way to beat spam was not to have an account to clean out or to have one you never gave out to any one but family.

I no longer use email. I can't begin to count the time that has saved over the years, just not having to deal with spam. Given the government's penchant for wanting to look over your shoulder in email, I can't see that I'm really missing all that much.

You can help this site, by clicking on the link below to buy a Premium Account.
& Thank you for helping us. Click;

photostill is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to photostill For This Useful Post:
Ladybbird (04-05-12)