View Single Post
Old 03-05-12, 19:17   #6
photostill
The Enigma

Thanked 1,524 Times in 928 Posts
photostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant future
Default Re: Megaupload Prosecution Is Lawless and Unconstitutional

*if out of place for this topic, please delete.*

The avatar is one I made some time ago. The sig is one I've had a long time. At present am working on workflow patterns that used to fairly automatic in making 3D stuff. I've just about all the programs installed but having a bit of a learning curve with newer versions of every thing. I will soon start on the installation of back files, models, textures, etc. which will take a considerable amount of time to do. I usually work with a minimum of 5 to 6 graphics programs, moving the work piece from one to another to obtain effects that each one does better than the others.

At some point I will start producing 3D rendered to 2D for displaying purposes. Most of it consumes huge amounts of time. The rendering process alone can take from a single hour to several days depending on complexity and resolution.

The avatar and sig are examples of rendered, optimized, color limited, tailored, and converted, to as small a sized file as I can make it.

You can help this site, by clicking on the link below to buy a Premium Account.
& Thank you for helping us. Click;

photostill is offline   Reply With Quote