View Single Post
Old 29-04-12, 21:02   #2
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,456 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: Mega Domain Name Sold- Up For Sale- AGAIN!

Megaupload Domain Goes Up for Sale, Again

Posted: 27 Apr 2012 01:49 PM PDT AP

The domain name Megaupload.net was just put up for auction again on SEDO.

Two weeks ago we reported that the domain, which didn’t belong to Megaupload, was sold to an anonymous bidder but this person didn’t pay up.

“After numerous attempts by Sedo.com to contact the buyer I was given the option to re-list the domain for sale. The second option was to hire a lawyer and sue the buyer,” Megaupload.net’s current owner told TorrentFreak.

“I decided not to sue the individual for non-payment because he lives on the other side of the world, in Kazakhstan.”

Those who are interested in the domain name will have to cough up a few thousand dollars.

And once you bought it… what then? Starting a cyberlocker on the domain will be a tricky venture.

Not only will the US Government keep a close eye the site, Kim Dotcom and friends may also sue for trademark infringement.

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote