View Single Post
Old 28-04-12, 02:54   #2
photostill
The Enigma

Thanked 1,524 Times in 928 Posts
photostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant future
Default Re: Nugent Says He's Insulted by Concert Cancellation

A lot of stuff is politically motivated. While I could get into it, given the site rules, that might not be so smart.

I was lucky enough to tune into an interview with 'Nuge' as he was called on the radio while driving home. It made for an interesting listen. Can't say I agree with all his viewpoints. Some maybe but I image that's where we part in being in accord.

Nugent has made a name for himself in music. That doesn't make him a political figure any more than the Dixie Chicks, who found out what it means to publicly announce political stances and then come back to face the home audience. They took a serious hit in finances for that little tirade on the stage.

One should no more listen to performers and their opinions outside their field of expertise than you should listen to a nuclear engineer explaining how to build a house. Being expert in one does not make one an authority anywhere else.

You can help this site, by clicking on the link below to buy a Premium Account.
& Thank you for helping us. Click;

photostill is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to photostill For This Useful Post:
FreaknDavid (28-04-12)