View Single Post
Old 18-04-12, 22:43   #1
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Fight the new CISPA Bill-Visit The Pirate Bay Today!!!-NOT!!!

Hey Congress, I Visited The Pirate Bay Today!

Posted: 17 Apr 2012 02:16 PM PDTorrentFreak

Remember CISPA, the cybersecurity bill that can put an end to people’s privacy on the Internet?

The bill that can turn the Internet into an anti-piracy spying machine?

Well, Fight For The Future just launched a campaign to give Congress a preview of what’s going happen.

They want personal details right? So let’s share…

“Make Congress embarrassed of their support for CISPA and, well, just embarrassed period, by giving them all the awkward details of our personal lives. They want your personal data? Bury them in it,” they write on their campaign page.

Now let’s all head over to The Pirate Bay and download some stuff….
END

I would NOT advise taking that action as advised by TFreak, why would anyone be so irresponsbile and reckless as to deliberately provide anyone their personal details, by posting on Pirate Bay, Social Sites like Twitter, or any other site. LBB

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote