View Single Post
Old 10-03-12, 02:52   #1
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default The Pirate Bay is Down + Bad News

The Pirate Bay is Down,,, Sort Of

Posted: 09 Mar 2012 02:28 AM PST C & P

It’s that time of the week again. The Pirate Bay has disappeared.

Every time The Pirate Bay suffers a few minutes for downtime, thousands of people start to worry that something awful has happened to their beloved site.

However, 99.9% of the time there’s nothing to worry about, as the downtime is caused by a misconfiguration, maintenance or a drunk admin.

TorrentFreak reached out to the site’s chief server admin but like the site itself, no response this far.

Luckily, there is a way for people to access the site as the SSL connection is still up.
END

When I hear more I’ll post an update in this thread

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote