View Single Post
Old 07-03-12, 02:28   #4
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: Rapidshare slow for free users.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al.Ternat View Post
RS is still the fastest host server system for me and i tried many. But it is costly for them to run all the hardware and pay for the software and provider, at a professional level. So paying Premium sounds logical, when the service is good and they don't remove some of the uploads too fast. It is the same for this site, you and your team put a lot of effort in it. Time and money. So for a Premium membership and a donation here, it is still the best deal arround.
Thanks Ladybbird .
Al.Ternat
I am now finding them slower at peak periods for even Premium users

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote