Thread: Extabit site
View Single Post
Old 28-02-12, 18:59   #4
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Thumbs Up Re: Extabit site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al.Ternat View Post
Thanks for the info, Ladybbird.
A lot of these operations, situated in Russia, are considered unsafe.
That is probably the reason that, some time ago, the PayPal button on their site stopped working. Just imagine what work Paypal would have to handle all the claims against that company. But i don't understand why uploaders still use Extabit.
A free downloader will wait a looooooong time to get something downloaded and a downloader can't get a premium account from them. So Extabit is useless.
Al.Ternat
I absolutely agree 100% with you as usual Al and just lately Extabit have announced their paypal account is disabled at the moment and thats their reason for not paying out. Hmph! I bet the reason is that Paypal have received so many complaints against Extabit, that, that is the real reason they cant pay out, or maybe have no intention of doing so eh?

Thanks for joining in and helping Al, we get so fed up posting good help and info for members and very very few respond. We really appreciate it when members do.

You are a star! I have copied your thread into the Pirates New Section to ensure members and uploaders read it. Thanks again!

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote