View Single Post
Old 12-02-12, 16:21   #29
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: Premium Link Account Users/Uploaders-HELP is Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa84759 View Post
and also have a RapidShare account still hold on to that one.
Can not afford buying more than that and which one to buy from nobody is using one like they did with filesonic if people would use one mager one that would be great but it would have to work for ever body weather they lived outside the USA or in the USA just my 22 cents worth
Its very tough I know, but I am not rushing this papa, I am slowly testing and investigating all the ones the uploaders are using, and sometimes (when I have time) downloading the odd movie on them by free download to see which are reliable and good, with a good back up support/response before I recommend any for members to buy Premium from.

I know you were having problems with that quick "Expert Hide" proxy because you have a US IP, so why dont you try to change your IP for another proxy. Investigate the top proxies I posted in a thread in this section. With regards to your comment;

Quote:
if people would use one mager one that would be great but it would have to work for ever body weather they lived outside the USA or in the USA
Unfortunately that will never happen, for 2 reasons

1. Uploaders earn a little commission for every 1000 downloads they get from members downloading their links, from any particular File Host. Believe me it is not much and varies from Host to Host. So they have to do a lot of work to supply members their uploads in order to gain a little.
Sometimes, as our Uploaders are international, from many different countries, that is the only income they have. So they have to choose the ones best suitable for them.
Most seem to be using the ones in safe countries, which
will not cooperate with any actions, the US powers that be, might take to bring down their servers. These are, at the moment;

Extabit.com -Served hosted in Ukraine- slow to FREE users, any may be blocking US IPs

turbobit.net; Russian Federation

uploaded.to (ul.to): Netherlands / HongKong -slow to FREE users, and site goes down a lot & NOT Accessable to US IPs

2. I agree with some blocking US IPs, for obvious reasons. This is for their and your protection. I doubt this will ever change. The US, and their recent actions have destroyed our hobby for their own people. The only solution is for Americans to use a proxy.

Tough I know, but needs must. I, like you, have only a RShare Premium acct. I would recommend continuing to use that one only, and buying only short term Premium, at the moment. I asked them about affiliation a while back and they responded they would not be doing this any time in the future. So when the Uploaders supply members with their links, they do it as a favour to our members, as they earn nothing from it.

So I hope when members use those links, they remember to click the uploaders thanks buttons and also post a thanks for the RS links. By doing this it might make other uploaders take note of which uploaders are becoming popular

We must all just be very grateful that we still have some Uploaders posting, as now many have stopped.

I will recommend which File Hosts are good and which to buy Premium from, when I am satisfied and have tested them all.

Thank you for your input papa, our replies to your comments always help other members.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
ifonlyihad1 (12-02-12)