View Single Post
Old 05-02-12, 17:57   #17
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: Safe & Secure FILEHOSTS-OUTSIDE the US & UPDATES

UPDATE 5 January 2012

turbobit.net (Russia) now blocking all U.S. IPs
It looks good, but reported as slow.
turbobit.net .Russian Federation

share-online.biz -Not Good, you receive this message many times when you try to
download as a free user;

No free slots for free users! no more slots are available on this server for free users.
You can wait some time, try to download a file from another server or buy one of our premium accounts

Netload.in -Germany -Free download was very very slow

cramit.in - France -Not bad at all on Free Download

filevelocity - Terrible service, bad server and 10 mins sometimes before they start their free downloads

bulletupload.com is dreadful and VERY slow, I would not recommend it, in fact they try to force you to buy Premium by never starting their free download.

uploader.to (ul.to) ,,,,NOT accessible to U.S. IPs but its absolutely terrible, and slow on paying the small payouts they offer, please dont use them, many members are complaining and you will lose hits because of it..

I am sorry to see so many of you having problems with them now, but Im not surprised.

I tested and investigated many Filehosts, including Uploaded.to (ul.to) for my Members & Uploaders. I never felt comfortable with them and their constant changing of affiliation terms and payouts, especially as they got busier after what happened to other Filehosts.

Letitbit.net - Terrible and very slow, takes forever for Free Downloads to start and not safe as its server is routed through the US

Try to include Rapidshare in your links please, they dont do affiliations but they are popular with members!!!

NordicNode's post about Ge.tt & and popperslist post below or in this thread for more help & info
;

http://www.dreamteamdownloads1.com/piracy-warez-hackers-internet-news-scams-related/181261-filehosts-deleting-safe-securehosts-outside-us-updates.html

More sites closed and please remember that those remaining will be very overloaded by new uploaders and members coming in, even Rapidshare

I am sorry to see so many of you having problems with them now, but Im not surprised. Please read my latest updates below;

These are the only ones I would suggest/NOT suggest to Use;

UPDATED 5 Feb

cramit.in - France

filebase.to
Germany / Germany

files.mail.ru Russia / Russia-SAFE

Ge.tt Ireland / Denmark

ifile.it-

load.to France /United Kingdom-NOT SAFE as the UK has an Agreement with the US

netload.in Germany / Germany

Onlinedisk.ru Russia / Russia-SAFE

share-online.biz Netherlands / Belize-Now NOT SAFE as Belize have an Agreement with the US

sharebase.to Netherlands / Germany

sHost.ch Switzerland / Switzerland

speedshare.org Netherlands / Seychelles

turbobit.net Russian Federation -SAFE + Banned ALL US IPs

yourfiles.biz Netherlands / Netherlands

I think you guys need to think long term now and any from Russia are sure to be the safest, JMO.

x7.to: Netherlands / HongKong

Now Closed 31st Jan

Ukraine’s Largest File-Sharing Site Ex.ua now Closed. Police seized their 200 servers

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote