View Single Post
Old 04-02-12, 05:26   #12
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default re: Premium Link Account Users/Uploaders-HELP is Here!

Please wait guys, every day my investigations continue and the Uploaders are using only a few right now to see how it goes. Ive made recommendations to them

However this is changing daily as more and more of those Hosts that were considered safe with servers in "untouchable countries" are getting greedy and changing their terms to Uploaders as they know more and more will join them.

That is NOT acceptable to myself and the staff on this site. If they "screw" the Uploaders then they will "screw" their members on Premium.

Another thing is that I recommended Rapidshare before, who were the fastest on even free downloads, but now because of all that happened, even they are having a drain on their server, because of all the new members and Uploaders who are joining them, and the downloads service is not as "Rapid" as it was, although still fast

So I am taking my time, watching, investigating daily, and updating this thread below as often as I need to;

http://www.dreamteamdownloads1.com/piracy-warez-hackers-internet-news-scams-related/181261-filehosts-deleting-safe-securehosts-outside-us-updates.html

For example, I am working with both the CEO's office of where I bought my Domain names, and the VP of one of the biggest server suppliers in the world (who is our Host/Server), both are excellent, and our Host passed me some updated info today that surprised me. (I intend to change my server country, so its cannot be brought down by you know who), I thought Belize was a safe base for servers,,,,, not so now, the u no who can go into there.

After he gave me that info, he suggested Luxenbourg, the Netherlands and Sweden, I advised him no way for the first two and gave him evidence of prosecutions that had taken place already in those countries by u no who. We are now discussing and investigating Sweden, China and Russia as possible for future safe/secure server bases. Although Im not too sure about China, as they now control Hong Kong and there have been prosecutions there also.

For me the safest would be Russia, but we will see, I will post when I find the good reliable safe hosts and where their servers are based in safe untouchable countries

**We will affiliate with them and put a link in our signatures, which will direct you to the couple of safe ones that you should buy Premium from. Please use that link to buy Premium and we will then earn a little commission from them when you buy.**

Until then keep your money in your pockets and if you have bad internet and really need 1 Premium until we are ready, buy a SHORT TERM one with Rapidshare, some Uploaders are using them,, if not and you want to download something, trust the ones that my Uploaders use, but DONT buy Premium with them

Good Luck and dont worry about this or your confidentially being compromised, I have paid for other things to protect my site and its' members and a good safe domain name and server for our new FTP which is just being set up.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
bedroc (04-02-12), bobo (04-02-12), tomtom1 (04-02-12)