View Single Post
Old 29-01-12, 03:20   #23
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default re: dreamteamdownloads has reopened- again

You should have heard how he used to speak to me DMan, I cant post the words on here, but also used to write in messages and emails to me, and it wasnt the punctuations, or lack thereof, that upset me......

But now today hes going too far with the last emails he has sent out and this saddens me greatly and I mean that.

I received some pms about his latest emails to members saying that this site had stolen all his members etc, and was responsible for his site going down,,,, this upset and confused some really good people as he wrote it from Admin at DTD.

This confused some of them as they thought it was from me and one got very angry at the emails and now today wrote to me and apologised for thinking it was me as I showed as an admin on there at the end (He changed my title just before he blocked me when I found he was stealing the donations and not paying the server).

How sick is that?

Stile and dee cee I understand your points, but ask yourselves an honest question, would you guys be able to put this behind yourselves as you suggest, when your name was being used in this way and hurting good people and robbing their money?

and he keeps on going..... hes gone down again today so Im told, so maybe he got enough $$$ by closing a couple of weeks ago then coming back up again and sending those begging letters out that he didnt have a server and no money and thats why he was not up for so many days.

Or maybe he didnt get enough $$$ and hes trying that ploy again. I dont know and I dont care, Im just sorry for the poor people that believe him and donate.

Thats why I have reopened this thread....hopefully some will read it and be forewarned,,,,,, not because I want to "keep this going", on the contrary ......

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES