View Single Post
Old 27-01-12, 10:00   #8
deadlegion

Thanked 1,059 Times in 615 Posts
deadlegion has much to be proud ofdeadlegion has much to be proud ofdeadlegion has much to be proud ofdeadlegion has much to be proud ofdeadlegion has much to be proud ofdeadlegion has much to be proud ofdeadlegion has much to be proud ofdeadlegion has much to be proud ofdeadlegion has much to be proud of

Awards Showcase
Gold Medal Gold Medal Gold Medal Silver Medal 
Total Awards: 4

Default MegaUpload Kim Dotcom Gets Life Imprisonment.

So it looks like none of them have been extradited yet........I only heard that bail was denied last time I checked.

And I think the main worry for the people involved in this case isn't the location of the servers.....it's the fact that extradition treaties are being used to bring people from elsewhere to the US to be tried in the US legal system.

It's bad enough the US is all over the place telling people how they should live, now they want to try anyone that annoys them (or in this case US corporations) under US law.

Speaking of other legal matters (though unrelated)........... US citizens, politicians and military personnel should not have to be held accountable under international law (or laws of other countries)....God forbid.

That country is becoming more pathetic in the eyes of the rest of the world (and probably its own citizens) every day.

Sad times.
deadlegion is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to deadlegion For This Useful Post:
pop (31-01-12)