View Single Post
Old 27-01-12, 02:01   #19
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,456 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default re: dreamteamdownloads has reopened- again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stile 88 View Post
To me why dwell on this crap each gets there's in the end what he did is wrong no doubt but it looks like all of you have moved on to greener pastures ...

all of have worked hard from staff to members it takes a lot to run a site and to make it work believe me i know ...the member base is the key to the whole thing as well as the behind scenes that admin and staff are doing ...

point i am trying to make is this mike is in the past forge forward and soon you will say mike who ???

terrific job folks keep up excellent work here...
Hey Stile you have no idea what that guy has done to me, I havent explained nearly half of it to the staff and dont want to. I try to put it behind me,,,,, and something pops up again trying to close me down. How the heck can we put it behind us when its him that continues this crap.. Believe me I want to, Im sick of him

I was sooooooooo relieved he was closed down (he never paid his last server deliberately) I thought it would all be over. No such luck! He continues,,,latest is he will report me and bring me down

I never reply, but even that doesnt work either

If you notice it was a member that made this thread, not I.

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
claudel24 (29-01-12), FreaknDavid (27-01-12), pop (27-01-12)