View Single Post
Old 21-01-12, 05:45   #5
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: UPDATE-New PIRACY LAWS-Wiki/Many Sites Strike in Protest

Why am I not surprised??? Many powers that be were against it, including many countries in the world that were taking action.

Even Google & FBook etc came out against it. It didnt stand a chance.

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (Excuse the Pun)

We can all relax and carry on, what a relief for our members too. Its been quiet on here and other similar sites the past couple of days, lets hope those members start coming back!

Thanks for letting us know Rsole - you are a BIG help and a great member!!!

However, we still need to be careful, as we always are, there are still the old Piracy Laws, hence my Disclaimer and payments to protect our privacy and that of the sites' members.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote