View Single Post
Old 18-01-12, 00:06   #3
pop
Official Site Mascot/Moderator

Thanked 1,002 Times in 636 Posts
pop has much to be proud ofpop has much to be proud ofpop has much to be proud ofpop has much to be proud ofpop has much to be proud ofpop has much to be proud ofpop has much to be proud ofpop has much to be proud of

Awards Showcase
Bronze Medal 
Total Awards: 1

Default Re: What a month and a week

EB, I to live in this hell hole of a state, so don't me started about anna freakin bligh, I am one of here biggests haters and will remain one till she dies. She has cost us huge amounts in taxes to pay for her mismanagement. She wasted 8 mil to drown me, thank god that didn't work, I was off to a protest yesterday at beuodesert (spell) about gas mining, but didn't make it, took our 8 cents a leter of us in fuel , put up rego and lineces, can't run a health system, only thinks the F'n city is QLD, plus elec, water, The list goes on plus what she has sold which wasn't hers in the 1st F'n place.

She needs to go back to england where she came from!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I'm angry and will go, I came on to make a topic, but I have to calm down again now.

Peace within ourselves and hope the b#tch dies fast.
pop is offline   Reply With Quote