View Single Post
Old 17-01-12, 23:39   #14
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default re: dreamteamdownloads has reopened- again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rsole View Post
I just received an email this morning saying the site was open again...Straight away he was begging for Donations again...
He made thousands of $$$ from that site and his closure was all a con. He didnt pay the last server even. He did that to make all the poor members think he couldnt afford to pay and needed them to send more donations,,,, and I see a few have.

Sheesh, when will folk ever learn, he only pays $75pm month and that is the total of his costs and its not even a proper server!

Thanks for letting us know, can you post on here a C & P of the email without showing your details please but message me which email addy he is using

Thanks again Rsole

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
FreaknDavid (18-01-12), ifonlyihad1 (20-02-12), oscar (27-01-12)