View Single Post
Old 08-01-12, 16:29   #3
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: World Predictions For 2012

Well he wouldnt pay for a proper server, he only paid about $75 per month,,,,his total cost evey month. He was warned a couple of times by his server that he was overloading it, and he ignored them.....

He never paid for a full server/host and no site protection to protect the site info and its' members. I have the best server/host and pay for two different protections and continually pay for more software and new things like the new FTP we are setting up..

He got what he wanted and was only interested in,,,, members donations.

To keep a site like this up and running well and providing the service for members, it takes a lot of money each month and a lot of hours. I usually spend about 15 hrs per day on here and behind the scenes working on things to improve it. He didnt, he wasnt interested and especially helping people.

He destroyed that site, down 52% in the ratings, in the last 3 months alone (See the info below)

What is awful is that he did the same thing, (stole all the donations) to 4 other sites and 3 had to close because of his theft and the real owners found out too late and couldnt afford to continue. They contacted me after the word got out what he did to me.

Now hes enjoying all the money,,,,,, whilst he sits in his trailer figuring out who he can do it to next. (He really does live in a tatty trailer) Maybe thats were the term "Trailer Trash" originated from.

I am not celebrating, I feel sad for the members that paid him a lot of $$$ and are now no longer getting what they paid for. I also spent a lot of money setting that old site up and about 20 hours a day doing it at the beginning.

He won.....$$$$$$ and the good people that donated lost.

Quote:
Summary of dreamteamdownloads.com

dreamteamdownloads.com has a global rank of #919,386 which puts itself among the top 1 million most popular websites worldwide.

dreamteamdownloads.com rank has decreased -52% over the last 3 months.

dreamteamdownloads.com was launched at February 24, 2011 and is 10 months old.
It reaches roughly 15,570 users and delivers about 34,290 pageviews each month.
Its server(s) are located in Italy with the IP number 79.142.71.121.

dreamteamdownloads.com is listed on Dmoz.

Website Title: DTD
Description: Movies, Applications,Games,Music & Mature Sex Forum, Fileserve, Filesonic, Wupload, Hotfile, Rapidshare & Much More
I have moved this discussion into a new thread Rsole
and thank you