View Single Post
Old 07-01-12, 01:31   #29
Masterman
Guru & Site Helper

Masterman is on a distinguished road
Default Re: error msg, 0x80070570

Quote:
Originally Posted by pop View Post
Dman I think we have mixed up things here, the laptop I am currentily on is the old ****ty pc, my normal pc, tower has legel vista on it wityh 2 gigs ran and nivadia 512 ram graphics card, but I have just remembered how I did this error and it was with ccleaner and accidently wiped the boot image itself, so now with this program, which brings up a heap of different options I don't know what to pick or do. I can take pics of it and put them into my folder here if you want,or try to partion drive(thats one choice) thinking I could boot fron windows disk than????
UBCD does have options to click onto like cpu and hdd and and memery as well as folder options. Different types of boot images for lunix and mbr, which I think I need, have tried but than all info comes back in pages of writting which I cannot get to top of page to read, or I can install GRUB or GRUB2 onto the hard disk? This is why I'm not sure what to do other than walk away for a few hours than come back to it.

Yes EB this is what happens when ya get old mate
UBCD has some nice utilities to repair hard disks and such, but I PM'd you some good info. MM
Masterman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Masterman For This Useful Post:
pop (08-01-12)