View Single Post
Old 05-01-12, 16:10   #1
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,456 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Big Grin VIDEO-Example of Men's Bad Driving (TRUE)

Stolen Car Lands on California Apartment Roof

abc news 5 Dec 2012

Police in Fresno, Calif., used to handing out parking tickets for illegally parked cars, had an unusual case on their hands Wednesday morning when they were called to respond to a car parked squarely on the roof of an apartment building.
Even more stunned than the police by the startling image was the family inside the apartment. They called 911 after being awakened around 1:30 a.m. by falling debris and smoke.
“We just looked on the roof because saw stuff falling and stuff smoking. So we looked in there and my cousin was like, ‘It’s a car on the roof,’” Ralph White, a family member inside the apartment, said. ”And she was like, ‘Go get somebody.’ So I ran to my neighbor’s house and then told her and she called the police.”
Police arrived to find White, his family and neighbors gawking at the site, but no sign of the car’s driver. The driver was later found a quarter of a mile away from the site, but not because he had been thrown from the car in the crash.
Fresno police say 26-year-old Benjamin Tucker stole the car from a nearby house and was likely speeding when he hit a curb or rocks that sent the car flying onto the roof. He then jumped from the roof and fled the scene.
Tucker already had two outstanding warrants for his arrest when police found him. He also faces charges of hit-and-run and evading a police officer.
The only injury reported in the crash landing was that of Tucker, who suffered a broken leg when making his escape from the roof.

KFSN-TV reports the roof of the apartment building will need repairs, but White’s apartment did not suffer any interior damage.
The vehicle’s precarious position atop the building required a special crane be brought in by a tow truck company in order to remove it from the roof.

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
fields (06-01-12), FreaknDavid (06-01-12), oscar (05-01-12), pop (06-01-12)