View Single Post
Old 05-01-12, 14:56   #24
DMan999

Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,437 Posts
DMan999 has a reputation beyond reputeDMan999 has a reputation beyond reputeDMan999 has a reputation beyond reputeDMan999 has a reputation beyond reputeDMan999 has a reputation beyond reputeDMan999 has a reputation beyond reputeDMan999 has a reputation beyond reputeDMan999 has a reputation beyond reputeDMan999 has a reputation beyond reputeDMan999 has a reputation beyond reputeDMan999 has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Gold Medal Gold Medal Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 5

Send a message via ICQ to DMan999
Default Re: error msg, 0x80070570

The Ethereal Being: He's trying to boot from a CD to fix his Windows installation and/or to resurrect his PC. It could be a hardware issue, but he's trying to back his stuff up if possible before he tries to reload the OS which may be corrupted.

Pop: You'll have to find the boot option that allows you to boot from CD/DVD first. Any time you want to make a bootable media you have to use a blank CD.DVD.

What does the blue screen say is malfunctioning when you read it? Could it be a memory error? a CPU Error? A hard disk Error?
http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/topic/43519-windows-xp-blue-screen-of-death-stop-codes/
If this doesn't work, I'll see if I can find a link for the other program or someone that can find it for you. It'll probably be a torrent though, so it'll take a while to download.

I am hoping that CD (UBCD or Hiren) can either fix your booting issues or have a file manager on it where you can copy files off. I know ERD does.

Last edited by DMan999; 06-01-12 at 14:40.
DMan999 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DMan999 For This Useful Post: