View Single Post
Old 01-01-12, 21:33   #19
pop
Official Site Mascot/Moderator

Thanked 1,002 Times in 636 Posts
pop has much to be proud ofpop has much to be proud ofpop has much to be proud ofpop has much to be proud ofpop has much to be proud ofpop has much to be proud ofpop has much to be proud ofpop has much to be proud of

Awards Showcase
Bronze Medal 
Total Awards: 1

Default Re: error msg, 0x80070570

No not yet Dman, I will give it another go today, I have a feeling I have to open the ISO with the burner, because if I click open it , it brings up nero, so I'll try and open it with the other burning program first, than if that don,t work will try a memory stick.

And running XP on this and takes mso long to open up firefox, than no more than two tabs open at a time or it freezers.......I need my mother PC back!!!!!!!

I should go back and read the spiecal tutorial on burning this right, as it said if you don't read it you will end up making a heap of coasters, so I,ll go and read it!!!! Its just taking so long to do this as I have to add utorrent onto this PC as with other programs 7zip etc, as I have than all on other pc and nothing on this one, so thats why its taking me so long

and sorry LBB for not modding at the moment as yoou can see why.

Last edited by pop; 01-01-12 at 21:46.
pop is offline   Reply With Quote