View Single Post
Old 08-11-11, 05:07   #4
The Ethereal Being & Barbara
Special MODERATORING Team

The Ethereal Being & Barbara has a spectacular aura aboutThe Ethereal Being & Barbara has a spectacular aura aboutThe Ethereal Being & Barbara has a spectacular aura about

Awards Showcase
Bronze Medal 
Total Awards: 1

Default Re: Warning very graphic, not for the faint hearted.

All I know is, its bloody scary.
Take last night on TV for example and this shows how hypocrisy has gone to hell in a hand basket.

Couples with kids have a "Smart Meter" installed to apparently assist in less electricity usage. The kids are now suffering from severe migraines and one couple had to move out of their house.
They called in some whizz kid who monitors the radiation levels and said it was within the acceptable levels but still too high. Mind you Government and those who are backing these Smart Meters and are collecting double the money, are stating they are okay at these levels. The levels are no different than Microwaves and Mobile Phones.

Now go back 12-18 months ago (I have a good memory), we had people complaining about the radiation of mobile phones causing tumors of the brain. right near the ear area. Mobile phone companies said rubbish, they don't emit radiation!!!

So in that 12 - 18 month period, we have 2 different answers! Makes you want to shoot them all, as none of them can lie straight in bed.

All my links are my own dvdrips unless specified. All Uploads are in English unless specified.
I like quality, not quantity.
& You get more requests filled when you say thanks.

The Ethereal Being & Barbara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Ethereal Being & Barbara For This Useful Post:
FreaknDavid (08-11-11), oscar (09-11-11)