View Single Post
Old 07-11-11, 06:20   #1
The Ethereal Being & Barbara
Special MODERATORING Team

The Ethereal Being & Barbara has a spectacular aura aboutThe Ethereal Being & Barbara has a spectacular aura aboutThe Ethereal Being & Barbara has a spectacular aura about

Awards Showcase
Bronze Medal 
Total Awards: 1

Default Warning very graphic, not for the faint hearted.

ENERGY SAVER GLOBE –MERCURY EXPOSURE
What happened?
On the 10th February 2011 the energy saver globe fused at the home of the Injured Patient. He did not wait for the globe to cool down, standing on a chair with a piece of cloth and remove the energy saver globe. Due to the heat of the energy saver globe he dropped the globe. As the globe fell on the floor it “explode” (brake). As he descend from the chair he stepped into the broken glass and exposed mercury powder.
The Injured Patient was admitted to hospital for treatment of the cuts. He spent two weeks in ICU and at one stage it was feared that his foot need to be amputated. Currently his foot is connected to a vacuum pump to remove continuously dead tissue. A Long road of recovery is awaiting him.

-------------------
I have no idea what the rest of the world is doing about these light bulbs, but they are being pushed upon us in Australia as an energy saving device. But they lack telling us the severity and danger of these bulbs when things go wrong.

To hell with them, I am going Fluoro bulbs throughout and getting rid of these dangerous and poisonous light bulbs.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pic 1.jpg (32.3 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg pic 2.jpg (46.0 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg pic 3 and 4.jpg (93.1 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg pic 5.jpg (28.5 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg pic 6.jpg (64.2 KB, 21 views)

All my links are my own dvdrips unless specified. All Uploads are in English unless specified.
I like quality, not quantity.
& You get more requests filled when you say thanks.

The Ethereal Being & Barbara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Ethereal Being & Barbara For This Useful Post:
FreaknDavid (07-11-11), oscar (09-11-11), pop (07-11-11)