View Single Post
Old 20-10-11, 18:47   #1
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Green Arrow Help on Blocking Those Annoying Ads!

Adblock Plus Add On for Firefox

Here are some links for those of you that were asking about how to block all those annoying ads.

Adblock Plus

However, when you are watching videos of live streams, they may block you from seeing them, if you have your Adblock switched on, as they receive an income from the ads, you can temp disable it. The icon for it is usually on the top right hand site of your browser. Just remember to switch it back on afterwards.

OR you can try this one, you usually need a licence for it, but I am sure you will find a "Trial Version" if you do a search.

Here is one download, through CNET, who are usually very good for "Free Trial" Downloads;

Ad-Aware Plus/Pro

More info & Help on that one here;

HELP

However the add on for Firefox usually does the trick for some, but this one is supposed to be the best, FREE download here;

SUPER Ad BLOCKER

I must say those ads irritate many. I also cant stand the way many sites have pop ups for Facebook, Twitter, etc. But there is a way around those too, I will post another thread on that to help you when I get time.

Good Luck!

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
bobo (22-10-11), FreaknDavid (23-10-11), oscar (31-10-11), photostill (24-04-12)