Thread: "Nuff Said"
View Single Post
Old 28-09-11, 10:33   #2
BaZZa101
SUPER Investigative MODERATOR

Thanked 1,998 Times in 1,281 Posts
BaZZa101 has a reputation beyond reputeBaZZa101 has a reputation beyond reputeBaZZa101 has a reputation beyond reputeBaZZa101 has a reputation beyond reputeBaZZa101 has a reputation beyond reputeBaZZa101 has a reputation beyond reputeBaZZa101 has a reputation beyond reputeBaZZa101 has a reputation beyond reputeBaZZa101 has a reputation beyond reputeBaZZa101 has a reputation beyond reputeBaZZa101 has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Gold Medal Gold Medal Gold Medal Silver Medal 
Total Awards: 6

Default Re: "Nuff Said"

I was barely sitting down on the toilet when I heard a voice from the other stall saying:
"Hi, how are you?"

I'm not the type to start a conversation in the restroom. I don't know what got into me, but I answered, somewhat embarrassed,
"Doin' just fine!"

And the other person says:
"So what are you up to?"

What kind of question is that? At that point, I'm thinking this is too bizarre so I say:
"Uhhh, I'm like you, just sitting here."

At this point I am just trying to get out as fast as I can when I hear another question:
"Can I come over?"

Ok, this question is just too weird for me. I figured I could politely end the conversation. I say:
"No........I'm a little busy right now!!!"

Then I hear the person say, nervously:
"Listen, I'll have to call you back. There's an idiot in the other stall who keeps answering all my questions!!"
The Following User Says Thank You to BaZZa101 For This Useful Post:
oscar (28-09-11)