View Single Post
Old 13-08-19, 00:28   #706
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default re: Power of Prayer >No Matter Which Faith YouFollow=GOD is With You

Apologies for posting on your thread againTarfoot

BUT the Holy Spirit is always with me & in my home..

In fact every time I think I should do something, I feel a presence on my right shoulder and I know that is my Guardian Angel > My mother.who is now with the Angels, telling me NO.. IF I ignore that presence and do what I intended.. I have ALWAYS been proven wrong..

Reading your posts may help some..but many others know what is wrong within themselves and what they do to others..

Only
they themselves need to get help, before they find GOD on DEATH ROW, as so many do..

One never needs to go to any church, nor get down on their knees to pray 5 times every day as many think they should do..
NOR eat fish every Friday..NOR follow Jewish/Hindu etc Traditions

Do all people in our world really believe that the great power above us all may decide which group of which religion will be helped first ?

Errr.. That great power above us all does not see any religion....
I think he has made his own decisions by what is happening in our world today
>STORMS/EARTHQUAKES/UNREST..=

Mankind is destroying itself...

So many people read your thread Tarfoot trying to seek answers to their pain & suffering within your quotes from Gary Wilkerson, and your older quotes from his father David.
Many in our world have no idea who they are & how rich they became from "PREACHING THE WORDS of GOD"..

BUT.. I just wonder sometimes what happened to the many millions of US$ the Wilkerson earned from their preachings & the ensuing Pastors that followed & continue to quote them >>>THUS earning more US$ ..

Do any of them ever help the poor in America & elsewhere? > JMO

Words are profound
Tarfoot..

Your thread has become the highest read thread in the history of this site..
BUT with it comes responsibilty

Let us all pray together, no matter which colour/religion or creed..

Thanks for this thread Tarfoot..

Very important to many of us..including myself...

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote