View Single Post
Old 09-07-19, 05:58   #688
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default re: Power of Prayer >No Matter Which Faith YouFollow=GOD is With You

In one of your previous quotations Tarfoot > headed >>

God, Why Are You Far from Me?

I doubt that many WORLD LEADERS in power these days couldn't care less about praying to the POWER ABOVE ALL OF US, before they make decisions that are / & will destroy our world...

PLUS all their people suffering NOW, within their countries...

When they have all their power & money (which they cannot take to their graves)..

Hopefully, they will learn the POWER of PRAYER, when they think they are dying.. It really depends which gates are open to them when they die.. Simple as that

God Bless You Tarfoot & thanks for this incredible thread...

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
Tarfoot (10-07-19)