View Single Post
Old 26-06-19, 15:48   #1
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,456 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Unhappy Dog The Bounty Hunter's Wife Beth Has Died

Dog The Bounty Hunter's Wife Beth 'Not Expected to Recover'

Dog The Bounty Hunter's wife Beth Chapman, 51, has been placed in a medically induced coma at a hospital in Hawaii

Daily Mirror UK, 26JUNE 2019.

Beth Chapman is 'not expected to recover' after being placed in a medically-induced coma, according to TMZ.

The beloved wife of Dog The Bounty Hunter is battling stage four lung cancer and was hospitalised on Saturday after experiencing breathing difficulties.

Beth's mother, children and grandchildren have gathered by her bedside at Queen's Medical Centre in Hawaii, say sources who say 'not a lot can be done.'

Earlier today, Dog posted a picture of Beth's hand as she lay in her hospital bed with freshly painted nails.

"You all know how she is about HER NAILS!!" he wrote.

Dog paid a heartfelt tribute to Beth (Image: Twitter)

Beth, 51, was diagnosed with cancer in 2017 and her health deteriorated last November.

She previously told fans: "Chemotherapy is not my bag, people. Sorry, that's not for me. So for me, this is the ultimate test of faith. This is my ultimate lesson."

After she was placed into a coma last weekend, 'Dog' Duane Chapman urged fans: “Please say your prayers for Beth right now thank you love you”.

In a statement to Hawaii News Now the family said: "We humbly ask everyone to please pray for Beth."
The family also sent their "sincere thanks to everyone for their prayers throughout Beth’s battle with cancer.”

Back in January Dog The Bounty Hunter has revealed the devastating news that Beth 's cancer has returned and this time it is 'incurable'.

The TV star spoke of his heartbreak at hearing the news that the cancer has now spread to Beth's lungs but said she is determined to 'fight every step of the way'.

Dad Dog, real name Duane Chapman, told InTouch Weekly : "I have to keep faith, I am the leader of the family.

"[Beth] thinks she is, but I am. I have to keep it where I don't have any doubts and keep everything positive. I love my honey so much, I don't know what I'm gonna do," he added.

The couple have been together for 30 years and married for the last 12.

'Dog' and Beth have been together for 30 years (Image: Jim Smeal/BEI/BEI/Shutterstock)

Dog, 65, said he's been praying for his sick wife every day but admitted: "I cry all the time."

"I think I'm in a bad dream and I need to wake up. People keep saying to me, "Dog, are you OK? But I'm not the one who's sick."

"I am going to be right here with her," he vowed.

The couple first met in the 1990s and dated on and off for years before getting married in 2006.

They shot to fame in 2004 appearing on US reality series Dog The Bounty Hunter before landing spin off show Dog and Beth: On the Hunt.

They share two children together Bonnie and Garry and Dog has several other children from previous relationships.

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote