View Single Post
Old 19-06-19, 23:04   #30
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,456 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Update re: ISIS NEW Drugs-Jihadi Junkie-Worth Billions, Seized in ITALY

ISIS Beatle Ringo Saved Jihadi John's LIfe and Laughed at Execution Videos

EXCLUSIVE: ISIS terrorist Alexanda Kotey saved Mohammed Emwazi's life on the battlefield - nine months later he became the terror group's executioner

Daily Mirror UK, 19 JUNE 2019.

ISIS terrorist Alexanda Kotey enabled fellow Brit Jihadi John to become the caliphate’s executioner by saving his life on the battlefield only months earlier.

In an astonishing jail cell confession, Kotey told of his friendship with fellow Londoner Mohammed Emwazi.

The pair were in the British terror cell nicknamed The Beatles by their prisoners in Syria, with leader Emwazi dubbed John and Kotey as Ringo.

Incredibly Kotey, 35, said the fact Emwazi slaughtered a series of *innocent victims did not change his *feelings about his old pal from West London – because the killings were only “two minutes of his life”.

And he admitted he wept when the thug was killed by a US drone in November 2015, aged 27.

Jihadi John, real name Mohammed Emwazi, was killed in a drone strike in November 2015
(Image: X80001)

Even with his future hanging in the balance in a jail in northern Syria, and desperate to minimise his role in IS, he still will not condemn the monster.

At a secret jail location in the Kurdish-held Rojava region, he told the Daily Mirror how he saved Emwazi when he was shot by anti-terror rebel group the Free Syrian Army in fierce fighting near the country’s second biggest city Aleppo in early 2014.

He said: “We were in the Aleppo countryside surrounded by Free Syrian Army factions and they’d taken the nearby town from us. We had been told to regain it and attacked.

“We were attacking from a group of olive groves and tried to cut across an open field. He was in front of me. I was fighting alongside Emwazi. We got just half way and came under fire. We both went down and he was shot.

“He was lying there. The bullet had hit him in the back at an angle and we managed to roll into cover.

Kotey had saved Emwazi's life on the battlefield
(Image: Daily Mirror)

“I held him in my lap and I really thought he was breathing his last breath. I struggled with him and got him into a car and we rushed him to a makeshift hospital and he survived.”

Months later, Emwazi caused worldwide horror when he appeared in a series of internet videos beheading Western hostages.

We spoke to Kotey in the most in-depth interview he has given from his cell, where he has been held since his arrest in 2017 by Kurdish forces outside the Syrian city of Raqqa, capital of the now-defunct caliphate.

Dressed in a scruffy blue sweatshirt, jogging bottoms and sandals he was unusually frank in our 90-minute interview, as he sipped sugary local tea, and even passed a glass to me.

We negotiated for days to get access to Kotey, and restrictions were placed on what we could ask him – which we have agreed not to reveal.

Kotey while he was part of ISIS (Image: ITV News)

The US State Department calls Kotey a “designated terrorist” who “likely engaged in the group’s executions and exceptionally cruel torture methods”.

It says he was a “recruiter responsible for recruiting several UK nationals to join the terrorist organisation”.

All Western jihadi detainees are awaiting their fate in Rojava. Some French prisoners have been sent to Baghdad and tried and hanged.

There is some support across Europe for a trial to be held in Kurdish-controlled northern Syria.

In our meeting Kotey repeatedly said he “regretted becoming a jihadi” and wants to return to Britain.

But the more he revealed the less I felt he was repentant.

His bond with Emwazi was first forged on the streets of London, where Kotey grew up in Ladbroke Grove.

Both were linked to the “London Boys” network of extremists who connected through football and traded essays on radical Islam.

The pair travelled to Syria together in 2012 as extremists fought to establish a caliphate in the region after the 2011 uprising against President Bashar Assad’s regime.

As the thugs took grip, a series of videos in 2014 showed Emwazi beheading Westerners.

But despite claiming he privately objected to the films, Kotey admitted the pair remained friends. They were so close that their wives also became friends and stayed in touch.

Kotey admitted he broke down and cried when a US drone blew Emwazi up with a hellfire missile in Syria, killing him instantly. He heard the news from hundreds of miles away while he was at IS “sniper school”.

Kotey admits he cried when he found out Jihadi John had died

Asked how he had felt, Kotey said: “I cried. I was completing my sniper training in the Hama area [in the west of the country].

"We’d done the theory, this was the practical. We were living in caves because there was a lot of bombardments at the time.

“I asked the person in charge of snipers if I could be allowed to return to Raqqa to check out news about a friend and he allowed me to go.

“I didn’t tell him who he was. I didn’t like to make it known I had that *relationship. Emwazi himself was not known – I mean that he was the person behind the mask.

“Even in Islamic State many people did not know. When I arrived back in Raqqa I got to my house and my wife informed me he had been killed.

“I cried and decided to stay at home for while and not speak to anybody. I don’t think anyone dared to go to his funeral except people in the hospital and the ones who buried him.”

As Jihadi John’s notoriety grew he became more remote, having been warned by the IS security bureau that he was a massive target for the CIA in the US.

His first known victim was James Foley, a US journalist who had been held with a number of Western hostages.

Kotey now wants to return to the UK

Foley was killed in a video that was released in August 2014 and his death was followed in the coming months with that of Brit Alan Henning, and Americans Peter Kassig and Steven Sotloff. Two Japanese civilians were also murdered.

UK journalist John Cantlie survived the initial executions and was apparently forced to appear in pro-IS videos. He is feared to have been killed in Mosul, IS’s second HQ in Iraq.

Telling how Emwazi became remote after the killings, Kotey said: “At that time there was no contact between the wives because of security.

"We didn’t know where his house was because at the beginning of the beheadings he moved. Whenever he wanted to visit he’d come to our house.

"He never gave his location. I didn’t find out where he lived until he was killed. He was not far from me.”

Asked how he could have stayed friends with the killer, Kotey said: “It is difficult to understand maybe if you don’t have a friend who’s done that.

“I was there when he got married, I held his baby. I held him when he was shot and taking what I thought to be his last breath and he was passed out on my lap. When you go through *experiences like that with someone...”

Kotey seemed then to remember to distance himself from the jihadi.

He added: “I didn’t have a lot of interaction with him to be honest, to say if he changed as a person in Syria. I guess he took on more of a persona of *leadership or someone who had a whole different level of responsibility.”

He claimed Jihadi John may not entirely have agreed with the IS leadership, despite being close to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the group’s Iraqi chief.

He said: “I understood from him there were things he didn’t agree with but the difference between him and others was that he was prepared to be obedient towards the leadership.”

Asked if the instructions to behead hostages came from Baghdadi he replied: “Of course.”

Asked about meetings between Baghdadi and Jihadi John, he said: “He met him. He prayed behind him in the Mosque in Mosul.”

But comparing the friend he came to Syria with to the thug Jihadi John, Kotey appeared to dismiss the beheadings.

He said: “It’s not something I give a lot of thought about – when I think about him, what he done, despite my disagreement with what he done.

“It’s not something that overshadows my memories of him. They were very short. They were powerful messages but they were very short, two minutes of his life.”

But then he adds: “I can’t, erm, honestly turn a blind eye to them.”

Islamic State 'Beatle' Alexanda Kotey 'organised plot to execute soldiers' in London | ITV News

Lets see if he is still laughing when he lands in the flames of HELL...

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote