View Single Post
Old 07-06-19, 22:18   #6
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Hot re: Princess Diana's Death NOT an Accident-She Knew She was in Danger >Her Ghost Appears

Princess Diana's Death NOT an Accident say Witnesses Who Saw Mystery 'Dark Cars'

Robin and Jack Firestone said what they saw in the minutes following Diana's death in Paris suggests her death was premeditated

AP 6 Jun 2019

Two witnesses claim Princess Diana's death was not an accident and say two 'dark cars' at the scene were never traced.

Americans Robin and Jack Firestone said they saw the cars when they entered the Paris tunnel just minutes after the fatal crash that killed Diana, her love Dodi Fayed and driver Henri Paul.

The pair claim they repeatedly tried to tell police what they saw but their claims were so controversial that both French and British authorities never pursued them.

The Firestones were in the back of a taxi with their 11-year-old son returning from a night-time cruise on the River Seine when the saw the wrecked Mercedes S280 carrying the princess.

Robin and Jack Firestone believe Princess Diana's death was no accident

(Image: AFP/Getty Images)

Robin, now 63, immediately noticed two “formal” cars stopped in front of Diana's.

“It stands out in my mind so vividly to this day,” Robin told the Express .

“I could not understand why they were there. They looked at odds with what had happened.

"I saw those darks cars, and they must have entered ahead of Diana’s."

Princess Diana was killed in a car crash on 31 August, 1997

(Image: Tim Graham/Getty Images)

Describing the cars as "not even black but dark" cars, he went added: "They were just awkwardly parked, and I don’t recall anyone being in them. The two cars had to be driving ahead of Diana’s car.

"They then *buried all reference to them, but they were there.”

The cars were also seen by British solicitor Gary Hunter, who felt one of the *mystery vehicles was “shielding” another which could have hit Diana’s Mercedes.

Diana and Dodi al Fayed were both killed (Image: Reuters)

Property owners Robin and Jack didn't realise the victim had been Princess Diana until the next morning.

They immediately sought out a French police officer to report the mysterious dark vehicles they say they saw, but they claim the officer turned them away saying they had "enough witnesses".

Robin said: “We were *dumbfounded. One of the most famous women in the world is killed and they don’t want to speak to witnesses.”

Over the next few days, the Firestones repeatedly tried to give a statement to the police but allege they were repeatedly brushed off.

It was only after a media appearance that they were finally interviewed.

She left her sons Prince William and Harry behind (Image: Mirrorpix)

After long delays, investigators said they would amalgamate their statements.

But when an inquest into the princess's death was held, the couple failed to be called.

It was only when the High Court ruled the inquiry should be heard by a jury that the two managed to get in contact with the Fayed family, and through their legal representatives, were called in to testify.

“It was clear the French, and the English didn’t want to hear my *testimony, and you need to ask why," Robin said.

“I do not think Diana’s death was an accident, and the action of the authorities makes me believe that to this day more than ever.”

Jack agreed saying the "whole thing had been an establishment thing".

“I hope that one day, as William and Harry grow older that they want to take *responsibility to find out what really happened to their mother. If it was my mother I would *definitely want to know.

“I hope that some day they will find out the truth.”

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote