View Single Post
Old 09-05-19, 22:40   #1
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,456 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies Girl Tourist Kidnapped/Raped/Tortured For Mths in Australia

Brit Tourist Kidnapped/Raped/Tortured During 900-Mile Journey in Australia Reveals Horror

Elisha Greer, 24, was attacked by Marcus Martin, who made her drive nearly 1,000 miles through the Australian Outback

Daily Mirror UK, 8 MAY 2019.

Elisha has revealed the cruel treatment she endured during the kidnap ordeal (Image: 7 News)

Elisha, then 21, said Martin threw away her birth control pills "to try and get me pregnant".

She added: "Maybe he thought that he could control me more if I was with his child."

Marcus Mitchell has admitted three counts of rape and is due to be sentenced later this month (Image: 7 News)

It was only when a service station attendant named Beverley Page saw her looking "zombie like" that she raised the alarm and the cruel ordeal was finally brought to an end.

Elisha told news.com.au: "I just want people to know it's okay...that being a victim isn't the end of everything and that everyone can get through something.

"I want people to know that it's not the end for them."

Martin - who will be sentenced on May 28 - has admitted to three counts of rape and one of deprivation of liberty."

He has also pleaded guilty to supplying dangerous drugs, willful damage, assault occasioning bodily harm and strangulation.

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
BaZZa101 (16-05-19)