View Single Post
Old 30-03-19, 04:56   #635
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,456 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default re: Power of Prayer >No Matter Which Faith YouFollow=GOD is With You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarfoot View Post
Place the Matter in God’s Hand
David Wilkerson (1931-2011)

Jesus said, “He who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me” (Matthew 10:38). And also, “If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me” (Matthew 16:24). Paul also declared, “But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world” (Galatians 6:14).

Many believers struggle long and hard to be obedient to the Lord, striving earnestly to live a holy life and to be pure. They may get to a place of nothingness — that place where no one on this earth can help — and they know that unless the Lord comes to change them, it cannot be done.

It is good to understand that Jesus himself was God in flesh, yet he needed the Father’s direction.
“Then Jesus answered and said to them, ‘Most assuredly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of Himself, but what He sees the Father do; for whatever He does, the Son also does in like manner. For the Father loves the Son and shows Him all things that He Himself does … I can of myself do nothing’” (John 5:19-20, 30).

If Jesus needed help and direction with every step, how much more helpless are we without the same love and guidance from the Father? Jesus said our Father loved us and, therefore, he showed us “all things that he himself does.” If we are in Christ, and his Father is our Father, then we are also deeply loved. It is in these times of feeling abandoned that we become wholly dependent upon him.

Surrender your will and quit struggling and striving. Place the matter completely in God’s hands — he will take over. His Spirit will take you from death and raise you up into newness of life. This truth is the sole hope for those of you who have lost heart in your struggle to walk in obedience.

Tarfoot,

Jesus did NOT settle MANKINDs sins at Calvary, HE was crucified by Jewish men of power that were scared of the influence HE had on the people..

I was so very privileged many,
many years ago and walk down a lot of steps to visit his last bed of rest after he was crucified. > NOW NO LONGER OPEN to the public

What amazed me when I climbed back up to the citadel above was the whole circular dome had representatives of EVERY religion in the world, that accepted below was a very special place.

As Ive told you before
Tarfoot, we all worship a greater power above all of us.. We just travel along different paths to find HIM

God is there when HE thinks we need HIM.

Thank you for this thread
Tarfoot

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
Tarfoot (03-04-19)