View Single Post
Old 18-02-19, 07:47   #3
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,456 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Soccer re: PEDO Footballer Released From Prison-BEGS Club to Sign Him

Paedophile Adam Johnson 'Hiding in Jail Cell in Fear of Jeopardising Early Release'

The disgraced footballer was jailed in 2016 for grooming and sexual activity with a 15-year-old girl

Mirror UK, 18 FEB 2019.

Convicted paedophile Adam Johnson has been "cowering" in his jail cell over fears he could jeopardise his release from prison later this year.

The former Sunderland footballer is likely to be paroled in March and is looking to keep out of trouble with other inmates, the Daily Star reported.

Johnson, 31, was handed a six-year jail sentence in 2016 after being convicted of grooming and sexual activity with a 15-year-old girl.

But it appears the disgraced athlete could walk out of jail early - and even has plans to go on a golfing holiday with friends upon his release.

His sister, Faye, took to Twitter on January 1 and said she was "looking forward to having him home in 2019".

Johnson is currently being held in a wing for "vulnerable" prisoners and it has been reported he is worried his sentence could be extended for "minor" offences.

A source told the Daily Star: “He’s weeks away from release and knows that anything he does wrong, even minor, could see his sentence extended.

“He knows a lot of lads in there know the value of something on him so he’s keeping quiet and not putting a foot wrong.”

In 2017, footage emerged of the footballer telling pals in HMP Moorland, South Yorkshire, that he wished he had sex with the teenager.

In the video, one inmate asks Johnson: “How long you got? Six years int ya?"[sic]

“It’s not like you f****** raped her or owt like that [sic].”

A bragging Johnson responds with: “No, I wish I f****** did for six year.”

He then adds: “And there’s lads on here who’s f****** shagged like 12-year-olds and got 13 months and that.

“D’you know what I mean? They got like half the time.”

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote