View Single Post
Old 07-02-19, 16:10   #2
Tarfoot
Honoured Member

Thanked 1,107 Times in 992 Posts
Tarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud of

Awards Showcase
Bronze Medal Bronze Medal Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 5

Default Re: Pope Admits Nuns Were Kept as Sex Slaves in The Catholic Church

The Holy Spirit does speak to us through God's Holy Word, known to Christians as the Holy Bible; written by the hands of men but inspired solely by the Holy Spirit of God.
Now this is just my view and I mean no offense to anyone, but for the life of me, I just don't understand why there is so much praise and worship of the Pope who is just a human as we all are, when we have Jesus and the Holy Spirit right in our hearts if we all would only accept Him and believe. Our Salvation comes ONLY through Jesus Christ by His cleansing blood. The Pope or any Priest has nothing at all to do with it. Jesus is right here knocking on our door and all we have to do is let Him in. Amen
I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people -- for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth. 1 Timothy 2:1-4
Tarfoot is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tarfoot For This Useful Post:
Ladybbird (09-02-19)