View Single Post
Old 28-01-19, 05:33   #1
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Unhappy Ice Road Truckers Cast Member Says Show May Not Return For S12.

Ice Road Truckers Cast Member Says Show Might Not Return

The History Channel has yet to confirm whether Ice Road Truckers will see another season.

March 2018, Posted 27 JAN 2019

Word From Tenured Driver

Alex Debogorski, the only driver to be with the show since it started in 2007, posted on his Facebook page:

“Those TV guys from Hollywood are a bunch of bums! We have made Iceroad (sic) Truckers for 11 years. You would think they would call and say kiss my rear, hello or …….. It’s March 2018 and I have not heard a peep from those guys so I guess the show is in the dust bin of history [pun intended].”

A viewer posted a question on the show’s Facebook page about its return, and the reply from History was:

Ice Road Truckers on HISTORY > We’re not sure yet, but don’t get left in the cold...

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote