View Single Post
Old 22-01-19, 15:39   #594
Tarfoot
Honoured Member

Thanked 1,107 Times in 992 Posts
Tarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud of

Awards Showcase
Bronze Medal Bronze Medal Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 5

Default re: Power of Prayer >No Matter Which Faith YouFollow=GOD is With You

When Jesus Makes Himself Known
David Wilkerson (1931-2011)

The prophet Isaiah speaks of the church just prior to the return of Jesus. God’s people will not appear frail, wallowing in fear and stressed out. No, they will be flourishing, feasting on “the best food and wine.” The Lord is telling us, in essence, “I have saved the best for last and now I am pouring it forth for my people. They are feasting on wonderful things in my presence.” This is speaking of spiritual food for living.

“On this mountain the Lord Almighty will prepare a feast of rich food for all peoples, a banquet of aged wine—the best of meats and the finest of wines” (Isaiah 25:6, NIV).

This incredible feast is taking place all over the world. Young men and women of God are hungry for a gospel that touches them deep in their spirits. They have rejected the gospel of hype, crowds and professionalism and seek only to be shut in with Jesus, receiving revelation from him. They are coming forth from prayer with a fire that stirs everyone around them.

Everything the Lord is doing in these last days is closely tied to his presence, and his feast can only take place where Jesus’ presence is manifest. The psalmist says the hills melt like wax in the Lord’s presence (see Psalm 97:5). Simply put, every spiritual wall and fleshly blockade evaporates when Jesus makes himself known. Christ’s presence is so real when it is manifested that you can almost touch it.

Is the tangible, piercing presence of Jesus evident in your church? Do people go to their knees in all-consuming adoration of him? And do they leave with the special glow of having been in Christ’s presence? And what about your home? Do visitors sense the presence of Jesus in your household? Does the aroma of his holiness permeate your family, your marriage, all your relationships?

What a wonderful thing to live in the glow of the presence of Christ! The Holy Spirit will bring and maintain his presence and power in our churches, our homes, and our hearts, if we will closely follow him.
I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people -- for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth. 1 Timothy 2:1-4
Tarfoot is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tarfoot For This Useful Post:
Ladybbird (23-01-19)