View Single Post
Old 05-01-19, 21:12   #78
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: TRUMP-US Debt Up by $2 Trillion Since He Took Office + Secrets & Spies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarfoot View Post
That and take his tweeter away from him. It's like a babies pacifier..... Hey I'll have to ahttp://renewcanceltv.com/dmit I'm for our President. He was voted in so I'll support him. I may not like all that he does, just as I didn't like all that Obama did, so I'll just pray much for our leaders and hope they are led away from the evils of this world for they are many.

Sadly good Americans that are not rich, will have to clean his bum & mess for a long time to come Tarfoot.

TRUMP goes into his private room every night &
"TWEETS" / watches stuff from 11pm to 4am and NO person is allowed to disturb him >> EVEN FOR EMERGENCIES affecting the US & the world..

His responsibilities
, as US President are also closed for him every Friday, when he preps to go and play golf every weekend..

TRUMP has already nearly caused a new CRASH in the stock market world wide, which has affected his rich pals in the Republicans.

He will go down in history as the President that nearly destroyed America..

https://www.theguardian.com/.../donald-trump-government... .

Actually I feel sorry for him
Tarfoot, he appears driven by his past of his Mother in Scotland and his Auntie that was BANNED from that Island for being an unwed MOTHER.

Maybe that is why he hates women so much...

May our good lord above help ALL AMERICANS & The rest of the world against this crazy man..

& He has fired so many good people in his ADMIN..

Espec. General Kelly
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote