View Single Post
Old 08-10-18, 16:53   #2
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Update Re: Khabib Nurmagomedov's $2 mill Payout Withheld Pending Investigation

Khabib Nurmagomedov's $2 mill Money for UFC 229 Withheld by NAC Pending Investigation

Bleachers Report, 8 Oct 2018.

The Nevada Athletic Commission is withholding the guaranteed money due to Khabib Nurmagomedov for his participation in UFC 229 pending a full investigation into the post-fight melee that overshadowed his fourth-round submission of Conor McGregor on Saturday night at T-Mobile Arena.

According to MMAFighting.com's Marc Raimondi, Nurmagomedov is due $2 million according to the purse agreement, plus an undisclosed cut of the pay-per-view revenue.

The incident that sparked the NAC's actions occurred in the immediate aftermath of the main event in Las Vegas.

Moments after he got McGregor to tap out, Nurmagomedov hoisted himself out of the Octagon and targeted members of McGregor's team. Members of Nurmagomedov's camp also interjected when they jumped into the Octagon and ambushed McGregor.

"The NSAC is going to hand down some kind of fine, suspension or whatever's gonna happen, that's up to them—we'll see," UFC President Dana White said after the brawl, according to MMA Fighting.

"If [Nurmagomedov] gets suspended, it depends how long his suspension is, then yeah he's probably going to get stripped if it's a long suspension."

Quote:

'Khabib has to worry about Nevada': UFC President on post-fight brawl UFC President Dana White said he can't guarantee Lightweight Champion Khabib Nurmagomedov will keep his title due to the post-fight brawl that occurred outside the octagon, while speaking at a press conference

Nurmagomedov's displeasure with McGregor's camp had been percolating for months. Not only was he on the bus McGregor attacked in Brooklyn ahead of UFC 223 in April, but he was the target of disparaging remarks from The Notorious.

"First of all I want to say sorry to Nevada Athletic Commission," Nurmagomedov said Saturday night, per USA Today's Martin Rogers. "This is not my best side.

"But [McGregor] talked about my religion, he talks about my father. Why people talk about [how] I [jumped] on the cage? He came to Brooklyn and almost killed a couple of people."

RELATED;

A Conor-Khabib Rematch Would Take UFC to Next Level

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote