View Single Post
Old 02-09-18, 16:54   #2
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Hot re: Paranormal Lockdown S4 NOW POSTED >US S3 Release DELAYED AGAIN

Paranormal Lockdown S3 ...
US RELEASE DATE DELAYED
AGAIN FOR SEASON 3

2 Sep 2018

MESSAGE/UPDATE FROM;

>
> katrina in Paranormal Lockdown

Quote:

There’s been a lot of confusion regarding Season 3 since it’s been airing in the UK first. So I’m hoping I can clear some of that up.

Paranormal Lockdown Season 3 is airing on Quest Red, which is a UK channel. The US does not get this channel. So if you’re in the UK check your listings for Quest Red because you can catch the newest episodes of Lockdown now.

For our US friends, it is coming and will be airing in 2018. It’s important to note that Nick and I don’t make the decision of when or where the show airs, all of that happens at the network level.

As soon as we have word on air dates for the US you guys, our loyal and amazing fans, will be the first to know.
I sincerely appreciate your patience. > Season 3 will be here before you know it!

END.

NB:

Nick & katrina only arrived back in the US a couple of weeks ago..

ALL Seasons & EPs will be available for REGISTERED MEMBERS ONLY !!!

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote