View Single Post
Old 16-08-18, 05:31   #70
wildhoney66

wildhoney66 has a spectacular aura aboutwildhoney66 has a spectacular aura aboutwildhoney66 has a spectacular aura about

Awards Showcase
Bronze Medal 
Total Awards: 1

Default re: TRUMP/Russia Connection-Secrets & Spies: VIDEOs

i have no proof of this of course, but you ask if he's not informed? well you know he may just be informed to be fair. now does he understand what the hell all that means HELL NO. cause anyone who disagrees with him who try and prove him wrong he fires.

honestly i wouldn't be surprised if they do their best well some of them anyways to try and make him understand this stuff. but trying to make him understand is like teaching a blind man to see it can't be done. i was talking to a friend at work

and he admitted to me he did vote for the guy cause he thought he would have changed things and in short made them better well that didn't happen no sir ree it didn't. but he did say he more or less regrets voting for him. before i forget i see that he fired Steve Bannon which honestly shocks me cause he more less was butt buddies with him for the longest time. i wonder what happened ?
wildhoney66 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wildhoney66 For This Useful Post:
Ladybbird (21-08-18)