View Single Post
Old 07-08-18, 20:20   #1
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Hot IMPORTANT > Bugged, Tracked, Hacked

60 Minutes Australia: Bugged, Tracked, Hacked

It's impossible to imagine life without smartphones. Everything about our lives can now be contained in the palm of our hand.

Personal details, professional contacts, banking details, photos, medical data, it's all there, so you'd expect your smartphone to be secure.

But in this special investigation Ross Coulthart discovers, we are facing the biggest threat to our privacy that the world has ever seen.

The sensitive data contained on our phones is in fact open for anyone to see. Anyone in the know can bug or track your phone, from anywhere in the world.

It's long been the dirty little secret of international espionage, but now, organised crime, commercial spies and potential terrorists are exploiting this security loophole for their own gain.

How it's done has never been revealed before. In a world exclusive 60 Minutes goes inside the world of hackers and spies to expose just how vulnerable we all are. This is the end of privacy as we know it.

Reporter: Ross Coulthart. Producer: Stephen Rice

NB:

DO NOT TRUST any apps, that is crazy. Also I have never & would NEVER use an UN-SMART PHONE..

& Years ago I informed friends why they should stop using Social Media like FCKBook and they didnt believe me.. Now look whats happened and there is more to come on that ..

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
Tarfoot (07-08-18)