Thread: Newbie
View Single Post
Old 23-07-18, 19:22   #2
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,456 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Welcome to the Site Re: Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbigred View Post
Hello everyone !. Ive just joined and am looking forward to contributing to your community which looks fun !

Hallo oldbigred & welcome..

Good to see another Brit on board...

Please pass the word about our site to your friends... *Hope you stay around and PLEASE remember to post a thanks to our UPLOADERS..They work for nothing as do we..

So if you feel you can afford to help this site to continue, please pm me.. We are nearly broke...

NB: More important, I am so very sorry AND SAD, what those EVIL XXXXX did to so many Mancurians.. One day they will meet their MASTER...

LBB...

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
oldbigred (25-07-18)